The 2021 COLEMAN BLUECAT/ BLUEKATT SPORTS CAMPS FOR BOYS and GIRLS ENTERING GRADES 1-9 continue this week. Below and attached are the specifics for the camps. Also attached is the APPLICATION to complete:
- BASKETBALL CAMP - JUNE 15-17 @ MAIN GYM
- FOOTBALL CAMP - JUNE 22-24 @ ARMORY
- VOLLEYBALL CAMP - JUNE 22-24 @ MAIN GYM
- TENNIS CAMP - JUNE 29- JULY 1 @ CHS TENNIS COURTS (Read more below...)
ALL CAMPS WILL BE:
- DAYS: TUESDAY - THURSDAY
- TIME: 9:00 – 11:30 A.M. for Grades 1-9
- FEE: $30.00 PER CAMP (More info below...)
The camp will be very beneficial for a young person interested in Track, Baseball, Softball, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, and Tennis. The Bluecat/Bluekatt Sports Camps will be conducted by the Coleman High School coaching staff. The coaches will provide each athlete with individual attention on basic skills as well as providing opportunities for athletes to develop proper techniques. All camp participants will receive a “Coleman Bluecat/Bluekatt Sports Camp” t-shirt.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR CAMP?
- TOWEL: You must provide your own towel if you feel you need one.
- ATTIRE: Shorts, t-shirt, socks, tennis shoes.
- JEWELRY: Please leave all jewelry at home. We will not be responsible for valuables.
- HAIR: For Girls: Hair must be in a ponytail or pulled back out of the face.
- COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
No Refunds during the week of the camp. Registration will also be available on site for a fee of $30. For more information, contact the Coleman Coaching Staff or - John Elder, Athletic Director - firstname.lastname@example.org.