Ramon Jose ‘BeBe’ Vasquez age 54 of Santa Anna, Texas passed to the arms of Jesus on Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at his residence in Coleman.
Services will be Friday, September 9, 2022 at 11:00 am at Sacred Heart Catholic Church with Father Laurent Mvondo officiating with services under the direction and care of Henderson Funeral Home Staff. Interment will follow at the Santa Anna Cemetery.
Rosary will be recited Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 6:00 pm at Henderson Funeral Home led by Terry Dulin.
‘BeBe’ was born May 25, 1968 in Santa Anna, Texas to his loving parents Venino Ruiz & Mary D. Guerrero Vasquez, Jr.. He was raised in Santa Anna graduating from Santa Anna High School in 1986. In November 1988 Ramon married Stacie Gunter in Santa Anna. He was a lifetime resident of Santa Anna and member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church. ‘BeBe’ loved to barbeque with his family as a main cook and enjoyed rock hunting and watching the Dallas Cowboys. He loved spending time with his 3 sons and grandchildren. He was a handyman by trade
- Mother – Mary Vasquez of Santa Anna, Texas
- Longtime companion – Linda Thate of Coleman, Texas
- 3 Sons – Brandin & wife Lauren Vasquez of San Angelo, Texas
- Adam & wife Neely Vasquez of Grandview, Texas
- Daniel Vasquez of Coleman, Texas
- Sister – Laurie & husband Emilio Rico of Santa Anna, Texas
- 2 Brothers – Greg & wife Pam Vasquez of Brownwood, Texas
- Matthew Vasquez of Santa Anna, Texas
- Many Nieces, Nephews, Cousins & Host of Friends
- 8 Grandchildren
Ramon was preceded in death by his Father Venino Vasquez, Jr., in 2020, and Brothers Paulie Vasquez in 2010 and Johnny Vasquez in 2012.