Patricio Marcelino Seballos of Coleman, Texas passed from this life on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 12:22 am at the age of 31 years at the Coleman Co Medical Center in Coleman, Texas.
Services will be Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11:00 am at the Coleman City Cemetery Pavilion with Deacon Ray Nunez officiating. Services are under the direction of Henderson Funeral Home of Coleman. The family will receive friends for visitation Tuesday, June 11 from 6:00 till 7:00 pm at Henderson Funeral Home.
Patricio was born August 22, 1987 in Abilene, Texas to Santos Seballos, Sr and Dedra Salas Duquette. He was raised in Coleman and graduated from Coleman High School in 2006. Patricio was a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church and a lifetime resident of Coleman. Helping others was something he loved to do along with drawing and playing with his nephews. He was by profession a carpenter and landscaper.
- Mother & Step Father – Dedra & husband Craig Duquette of Coleman
- Father – Santos Seballos, Sr. of Coleman, Texas
- 3 Sisters - Diana & husband Edward Lomas of Coleman, Texas
- Marcela Surita of Marble Falls, Texas
- Kimberly Surita of Coleman, Texas
- Brother – Santos Seballos, Jr. of Coleman, Texas
- Grandmothers – Connie Salas & Lorenza Seballos both of Coleman, Texas
- 3 Nephews – Aidien Nix, Rowdy Guthrie & Edward Lomas, Jr.
- 2 Uncles – Mickey & wife Dora Salas of Coleman, Texas
- Don & wife Dora Salas of Lake Brownwood, Texas
- Numerous Cousins
Patricio was preceded in death by 2 Grandfathers: Marcelino (Moose) Salas and Emilio Seballos, Sr.
Pallbearers: Steven Cervantes, Michael Espitia, J. P. Salas, Christian Young, Rick Hurtado, Carlos Mata