Modesta Contreras Frausto, age 76 of Santa Anna, Texas surrounded by her family, peacefully passed from this life to be with her Lord Jesus on Friday, September 3, 2021 at 4:34 pm at Hendricks Medical Center in Brownwood.
Services will be Tuesday at 11:00 am at Feed Store Church with Bro Charles Fales officiating. Interment will follow at the Santa Anna Cemetery with services under the care of Henderson Funeral Home staff.
The family requests that family and friends wear masks to the service and please social distance.
The family will receive friends for visitation on Monday from 5:30 till 7:00 pm at Henderson Funeral Home of Santa Anna.
Modesta was born June 1, 1945 in Charcas, Mexico to Dionisio and Narcisa Nerio Contreras she was raised there where she also attended school. On April 8, 1968 Modesta married Guadalupe Frausto in Acuna, Mexico and they celebrated 41 years of marriage. Guadalupe preceded her in death in 2010.
Modesta has been a resident of Santa Anna since 1968 and was a member of the Catholic Church. She was a housewife lovingly taking care of her home and family. She enjoyed flowers and worked diligently in her garden. Modesta was a woman of faith with a heart of gold.
- 4 Daughters – Teresa Suarez of Santa Anna, Texas
- Patricia Gibson of Santa Anna, Texas
- Maria Frausto of Santa Anna, Texas
- Letecia Frausto of Santa Anna, Texas
- 2 Sons – Vicente Frausto of Santa Anna, Texas
- Lupe Frausto, Jr of Santa Anna, Texas
- Sister – Maria Castillo of Santa Anna, Texas
- 2 Brothers – Cecilo Contreras Nerio of Monterrey, Mexico
- Gregorio Contreras Nerio of Pittsburgh, TX
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
- 13 Grandchildren
- 5 Great Grandchildren
Pallbearers - Juan Suarez, Jr., Fabien Suarez, Lucas Diaz, Jacob Gibson, Jayden Gibson, Guadalupe Castillo
Henderson Funeral Homes
Coleman Santa Anna