Matthew John Glenn Lucus of Santa Anna, Texas at the age of 38 years passed from this life on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 1:04 pm at his residence.
Memorial services will be Tuesday, April 16 at 10:00 am at the First Baptist Church of Santa Anna with Rev. Bruce McLean officiating. Services under the direction of Henderson Funeral Home of Santa Anna.
Matthew was born April 16, 1980 in Albuquerque, New Mexico to Marshall Glen and Patricia Arlene Ramirez Lucas. He was raised in Bangs graduating from Bangs High School and continuing his education at UT Institute in Houston. Upon his completion of his education he moved to Los Lunas, New Mexico. Matthew was a member of the Catholic Church. He was an automobile mechanic and was employed with The Tire Shop in Santa Anna. Matthew was a member of the National Rifle Association for a number of years.
- Mother – Arlene Lucus of Santa Anna, Texas
- Father - J R Garaza of Midland, Texas
- 2 Sisters – Breana Reece of Santa Anna, Texas
- Marsha Lucas of Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 3 Brothers – Allen & wife Sherry Lucus of Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Matt & wife Venessa Garaza of Denton, Texas
- Michael Garaza of Houston, Texas
- 2nd mother – Evelyn Hill of Santa Anna, Texas
- A number of Nieces and Nephews
Matthew was preceded in death by Sister Michelle Lucus in 1996 and Grandmother – Helen Ramirez.