Jack Junior Howard of Somerville, Texas passed from this life on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 7:23 am at Pine Ridge Nursing Home in Livingston, Texas at the age of 90 years.
Services will be Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:00 am at Coleman City Cemetery Pavilion with Rev Richard Hetzel officiating. Following services the family will receive friends for visitation at Henderson Funeral Home. Interment will follow with services under the direction of Henderson Funeral Home of Coleman.
Jack was born May 27, 1929 in Gouldbusk, Texas to Jack and Oma Lee Day Howard. He was raised in Gouldbusk, Coleman County, Texas where he attended Gouldbusk and Mozelle Schools. Jack worked in Oilfield Service with Winters Construction and other small oilfield service companies. He has resided in Summerville since 1981 and was a member of the Baptist Church. Spending time with his family was what Jack loved most along with fishing and hunting
- Daughter – Sandra Franks of Oviedo, Florida
- 3 Sons – James & wife Trish Howard of Goodrich, Texas
- Glynn & wife Iris Howard of Mt Vernon, Texas
- Don & wife Debra Howard of Valera, Texas
- 2 Sisters – Robena & husband Lee Casey of Brownfield, Texas
- Patty Jo Sneed of Abilene, Texas
- A number of Nieces & Nephews
- 11 Grandchildren
- 17 Great Grandchildren
- 1 Great Grandchild
Jack was preceded in death by his parents, Daughter Lisa Diane Howard in 1999 and 2 sisters and 4 brothers