Dwan Cozart of Whon, Texas passed from this life on Friday, May 15, 2020 at 7:45 am at his residence in Whon at the age of 82 years.
Private family service to be set at a later date. Services are under the direction of Henderson Funeral Home of Santa Anna.
He was born Dwan Cozart on October 28, 1937 in Santa Anna, Texas to John Etoile and Erma Harvey Cozart. Dwan was raised in Whon and attended the Santa Anna Schools graduating in 1955. On July 1, 1989 Dwan married Jeanne Harbort in Houston, Texas and they have celebrated 30 years of marriage. He was a lifetime resident of Whon and a member of the Methodist Church. Dwan retired as an engineer with the Texas Highway Department.
- Wife – Jeanne Cozart of Whon, Texas
- 4 Daughters – Michelle Morgan of Santa Anna, Texas
- Cindy & husband Michael Sparacino of Spring, Texas
- Suzette Wristen of Santa Anna, Texas
- Keema Cozart of Garland, Texas
- Brother – Elvis & wife Reba Cozart of Brownwood, Texas
- 6 Grandchildren
- 5 Great Grandchildren
- Numerous Nieces & Nephews
Dwan was preceded in death by his parents & sister – Billy Joyce Deal