Alvy Williams of Coleman. Texas died peacefully surrounded by his family on Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 4:13 pm at the Coleman County Medical Center at the age of 79 years.
A memorial service celebrating his life will be planned at a later date.
He was born Alvy Eugene Williams on May 13, 1941 in Coleman, Texas to Arnold Eugene and Rosie Evelyn Jennings Williams. Alvy was a lifelong resident of Coleman where he attended the Coleman Schools and was a member of the Baptist Church.
On February 3, 1973 Alvy married his precious love Carolyn K. Simpson and they celebrated forty seven years of marriage. He was employed with Martin Brick for many years, also working in construction and painting, then Walmart until his retirement.
- Wife – Carolyn Williams of Coleman, Texas
- Daughter – Denise & husband Troy Diaz of Coleman, Texas
- 2 Step Daughters – Paula & husband Randy Gilliam of Brownwood, Texas
- Marilyn & husband Robert Dobbins of Coleman, Texas
- 3 Granddaughters
- Bambi Rambo, Kayla Struble & Rachael Dobbins
- 3 Grandsons
- Dylan Diaz, Dustin Dobbins & Terry Dobbins
- 8 Great Grandchildren
Alvy was preceded in death by his parents and grandson – John Paul Dobbins in 2010.
Family requests donations be made to:
- American Parkinson’s Disease Assoc.
- 136 Parkinson Ave
- Staten Island, NY 10305