Thunderstorms are possible late this afternoon into early tonight in Coleman County. Forecast models indicate that a squall line of storms will develop somewhere near Coleman County and then move toward the east. Most likely time for thunderstorms will be 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Isolated severe storms will be possible with large hail and damaging wind gusts as the main threats this evening. It is also possible that the storms begin developing in the Coleman area or even east of Coleman County as showers but become severe farther to the east of Coleman County. Bottom Line - monitor the weather late this afternoon and be sure you have a way to receive weather warnings today. Later this week, Tuesday through Thursday, rain is likely once again in our area.
- Retirement Party for Harris and McMillan at Courthouse
- KOXE to Provide Live Video Webcast of Coleman/Cisco Game
- Heart Strings Boutique Celebrates 1st Year Anniversary
- Coleman Hosts Cisco, Santa Anna at Lingleville, Panther Creek Open
- COLEMAN MUSEUM MYSTERY DINNER THEATER OCT. 30
- Coleman ISD Hall of Honor Tribute - James A. Williams
- Fixing Texas Transportation