SPORTS PHYSICALS for athletes (boys and girls) and incoming HS (and CISD 8th grade marching) band students from all Coleman County School Districts will be done TOMORROW, FRIDAY, July 10th, free of charge at Coleman Medical Associates. Physical Form is attached - DOWNLOAD and save to your computer to type into the form before printing - 2 pages. Read more below!
- DATE: Friday 7/10/20
- TIME: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM
- LOCATION: Coleman Medical Associates – 310 S. Pecos, 2nd Floor
FREE OF CHARGE - READ STIPULATIONS BELOW:
- Page 1 of sports physical form must already be completed by the student and signed by the parent/guardian
- If you answered “YES” to any questions 1-5, and Dr. Reynolds, Dr. Atwood, Dr. Horner is not your physician, we will not be able to sign off on your physical. You must see your primary physician.
- No immunizations, Well-Child, or Texas Health Steps will be done.
- If you are unable to attend on this date, you’ll need to contact Coleman Medical Associates to schedule an appointment. There is a fee of $50 or we can file your insurance company.
If you have any questions, you may contact Coleman Medical Associates at 325-625-3533.