The Coleman Chamber of Commerce, Agriculture and Tourism hosted the annual Fiesta de la Paloma in downtown Coleman, Texas on Saturday, October 2, 2021. It was a HUGE success, according to vendors and business people! Thank you to Becky Slayton and the Chamber board members for ALL your work to get it organized and ready to go, even with a little Saturday morning rain. The crowd was the largest we've seen in a few years and feel it's a sign of Coleman's current growth and hopefully a sign of 'things to come!'
- St. Mark's Chicken Spaghetti Luncheon Sunday, October 17th
- LAMB / GOAT / HEIFER VALIDATION Next Week
- STARGAZING at CITY PARK TONIGHT !
- Vickey Barnett, 71
- Bluecats and Panthers Win, Mountaineers Fall to State #1 Team
- Bluekatts Defeat Gustine in District Volleyball
- Panthers & Mountaineers at Home, Bluecats on the Road