The Board of Directors of the Type A Coleman Economic Development Corporation (“CEDC”) and the Type B Coleman Community Coalition (“CCC”) will meet in joint session on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall, 200 West Liveoak, Coleman, Texas. All items on the agenda are for possible discussion and action.
Following the Call to order, Hearing of Visitors and Approval of Minutes of previous meetings, the agenda is as follows:
4. Financial Reports
- A. Review CEDC and CCC Financial reports by Sandra Rose, CPA
5. Open Public Hearing - In accordance with the Texas Local Gov’t Code Section 505.159, a Public Hearing will be held on 2 projects:
- To provide funds up to $5,000.00 from the Type B CCC for Christmas Lights in the Business District installed by Boyd King.
- To provide matching funds up to $75,000.00 from the Type B CCC to be used as a Match for the TP&W Small Community Grant at Milton Autry Memory Lake.
- Close Public Hearing
6. The CCC Board may take action and approve a resolution to provide funds up to $5,000.00 for Christmas Lights in the Business District installed by Boyd King.
7. To discuss and take action on adopting a resolution and providing funds for grant application to TP&W in the amount of $150,000.00 for the Small Community Grant for Milton Autry Memory Lake due December 4th, 2019. This is a 50/50 Match and the application fee of $3,500.00 to Public Management Inc. is being waived.
8. To discuss and take action on submitting an application and passing a resolution for the CCC to apply for a grant up to $50,000.00 for the Community Outdoor Outreach Program, due December 4th, 2019. No Match Required.
9. To discuss and take possible action on a request from Ashlee Miller for promotional assistance not to exceed $3,000.00 for the Great Western Trail Days Longhorn Show, April 23-26, 2020.
10. To discuss and take action on possible renewal or solicitation of bids for the farm leases on 2 tracts of land owned by the Type A CEDC.
11. To discuss and take possible action on approving up to $400.00 to purchase a Chromebook with a 3 year protection plan for the VISTA program.
12. To discuss and take possible action on approving the contract between the CEDC, the CCC, the City of Coleman and the Coleman County Youth Sports Complex, a 501©(3) organization to build a baseball/softball complex..
13. To discuss and take possible action on a request from Robert Williamson for assistance with the Rancho Loma Steak House project.
14. Directors Report-Project Update, VISTA Update, Grants, Full Strut, ARCIT, TEDC, TMCN and Billboards.