UPDATE - 2 MORE PRIZES HAVE BEEN ADDED! GET YOUR TICKET NOW! - CONTACT info for Adel Hunter is below.
The Hunters have decided to raffle off their 2001 Chevrolet truck. They hope to sell at least 250 tickets at $100 each. You will have 10 chances to win prizes and cash ranging from $1000 to $250 and the grand prize being the truck. We hope this will be a success as they want to continue giving back to Coleman seniors for the years to come. They still have raffle tickets available. Let them know if you want to purchase one. Venmo and PayPal available as well. Contact them via:
Adel De Leon Hunter's Facebook page or call 325-280-7692 or 325-220-1789. Also payment thru Venmo, Cash app and PayPal are available.
Target date for drawing will be July 4th live on FB, depending on raffle sales. Adel and Duwayne Hunter have 2 more weeks and lots of tickets to sell!!! This is to benefit a student wanting to continue their education, so please purchase a ticket.
$$$$$$$ NOW 12 PRIZES $$$$$$$
- T&T Outfitters has donated a Whitetail Doe Hunt values are $300!
- A 1/2HP LiftMaster Chain Driven Garage Door Opener with remote, wall station, photo eyes myQ Technology 7’ (valued at $385). We will also donate a keypad (valued at $64). Installation within 75 miles included additional miles for minimal charge. LiftMaster. Call (254) 968-3667 Smithgaragedoorsctx.com
- Iceland cooler filled with goodies
- The Savage Axis XP Bolt-Action Rifle; 6.5 Creedmoor
- *****GRAND PRIZE - 2001 Chevy TRUCK*****
SO SPREAD THE WORD! MESSAGE Adel De Leon Hunter. IF YOU DON'T LIVE HERE NO PROBLEM, SHE CAN SEND YOU A PIC OF THE TICKET WITH YOUR NAME ON IT AND PAY THRU, VENMO, CASH APP OR THROUGH MESSENGER.