Several elected members of County offices were sworn in Monday morning by Coleman County Judge Billy Bledsoe. A Statement of Elected Officer and Oath of Office were given to and by:
- Matt Henderson - County Commissioner Precinct 1
- Jim Rice - County Commissioner Precinct 2
- Scotty Lawrence - County Commissioner Precinct 3
- Les Cogdill - Coleman County Sheriff
- Jamie Trammell Dodgen - County Tax Assessor Collector
- Heath Hemphill – District Attorney (Read more below...)
Not able to attend and to be sworn in at a later date are Hayden Wise - Coleman County Attorney and Mike Barker - Coleman County Constable.