Coleman County Commissioners met Monday morning, June 10, with the following action taken.
- The Burn Ban remains Off in Coleman County
- A final signed Inter-local Agreement was approved with Callahan County for housing Callahan Co. inmates in the new Coleman County Law Enforcement Center. Callahan has already sent one inmate to Coleman.
- Commissioners approved Barker Construction to pour concrete on a culvert at the Law Enforcement Center to address water drainage issues.
- Commissioners approved hiring an additional jailer at the LEC
- Commissioners approved the updated personnel policy manual
- Commissioners approved purchase of a computer in the Treasurer’s office