Coleman County Commissioners will meet at 9:00 am Monday, August 12, in Commissioners Courtroom on the second floor of the county courthouse.
- Burn Ban
- County Phones/Contracts
- Chamber of Commerce fireworks during the Fiesta
- Coleman County Firefighters request for County to help fund Hyper-Reach; Emergency Mass Notifications Services
- Inter-local Agreement between Lubbock County and Coleman County for Regional Public Defender for Capital Cases
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Surface Water Rights Change of Ownership Certificate of Adjudication
- Budget Workshop
- Approval for $10 Road and Bridge Fee for calendar year 2020 with Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Approval of Jamie Trammell, Tax Assessor Collector, continuing education transcript for reporting period 5/1/2019-4/30/2020.
- Approve Contract with FASECASE and Coleman County Sheriff's Office for Law Library for corrections at $500 per year
- Hire 2 deputies
- Monthly jail/LEC Update
- Discussion and possible action on letter from Texas Lottery Commission dated July 17, 2019 regarding HB 914 and the county possibly receiving a share of bingo proceeds
- Requesting approval to replace current voting equipment with new voting equipment from ES&S, (Express Vote)
- Current bills and transfer funds if necessary