The Coleman Fire Department responded to a water rescue on East Overall Street Wednesday evening between 6 and 6:30 pm. According to the fire department Facebook page, one person was removed from a stalled vehicle in flood water. The cones blocking the roadway and warning drivers of the deep water had been moved. The fire department points out that moving a barricade is a crime.
- Retirement Party for Harris and McMillan at Courthouse
- KOXE to Provide Live Video Webcast of Coleman/Cisco Game
- Heart Strings Boutique Celebrates 1st Year Anniversary
- Coleman Hosts Cisco, Santa Anna at Lingleville, Panther Creek Open
- COLEMAN MUSEUM MYSTERY DINNER THEATER OCT. 30
- Coleman ISD Hall of Honor Tribute - James A. Williams
- Fixing Texas Transportation