The City Council of the City of Coleman, Texas will meet in session on Thursday, March 2, 2023, at 5:15 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall, 200 West Liveoak, Coleman, Texas. All items on the agenda are for possible discussion and action. The City Council of the City of Coleman, Texas, reserves the right to meet in closed, executive session on any of the items listed below should the need arise and if authorized by Title 5, Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code. You may watch the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone at: http://cityofcolemantx.us/meetings/ or https://facebook.com/CityofColemanTX/. Attached is the entire agenda. Below are the discussion and possible action items of the agenda:
6. Discuss, consider, and act upon the second reading of a Resolution of the City of Coleman, Texas approving and authorizing the Coleman Economic Development Corporation and the Coleman Community Coalition to provide additional grant match funds in the amount of$100,000 for a Boating Access Grant at Lake Coleman.
7. Discuss, consider, and act upon approval of a Final Plat for the Triangle Addition, Section 1, being 11.980 acres out of the southwest portion of the M. D. J. Trevino Survey No. 669, Abstract No. 638, City of Coleman, Texas, with 8.217 acres being a replat of a portion of the Eastern Hills Addition to the City of Coleman.
8. Discuss, consider, and act upon an Ordinance of the City of Coleman regulating non-consent towing and wrecker services in the City.
9. The City Council may enter Executive Session to discuss the following pursuant to:
- A. Government Code §551.074 (Personnel Matters) for deliberations regarding the addition and/or employment of a Permit Technician.
- B. Government Code §551.071 (Consultation with Attorney) regarding a contract for professional services with ReSolved Energy.