Coleman I.S.D. will begin registering students Monday, August 3rd, for bus transportation to and from school for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students residing 2 miles or more from the school campus
- Students residing in the area located east of Commercial Avenue
- Students residing in the Novice, Lake Coleman and Burkett areas
- Students residing in the area located west of Commercial Avenue (pay area) and/or
- Students residing within 2 miles of the campus (pay area)
- Students enrolled in the Head Start Program
Bus transportation for the PAY AREAS will not be offered this year due to COVID-19 guidelines limiting the number of students allowed on a bus.
ALL students (including previous riders) intending to ride the bus need to register by Friday, August 14, 2020 to ensure transportation the first week of school. Students may register at the Superintendent's Office located at 2302 S. Commercial Avenue, Coleman, or call 325-625-3575.