The Coleman ISD Board of Trustees will meet on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 5:30 P.M. in the Coleman I.S.D. Administration Office, 2302 S. Commercial Avenue, Coleman, Texas. The agenda is as follows:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call to Order
- Reading of the Minutes
- Public Comments
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO CLOSED SESSION AS AUTHORIZED BY THE TEXAS OPEN MEETINGS ACT, TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 551.001 et seq., AND FOR THE REASONS STATED IN THE CODE.
1. Consider Approving Appointment of Matt Hadden to Fill Coleman ISD Board of Trustees Place 6 Unexpired Term Vacancy
2. Statement of Officer by New Board Member Appointed to Fill Board Vacancy
3. Oath of Office by New Board Member Appointed to Fill Board Vacancy
4. Cast Votes on Ballot for Election to the Board of Directors of the Coleman County Tax Appraisal District for the 2022 and 2023 Term
5. Consider Approving the Tax Appraisal Information Presented by Runnels County Tax Appraisal Collector Robin Burgess According to the Tax Code Section 26.09( c)
6. Consider Approving Coleman ISD District Improvement Plan Goals for 2021-2022
7. Consider Appointing Coleman ISD IPM Coordinator
8. Amend the Budget
9. Consider and discussion of presentation by Administration regarding possible HVAC upgrade project with use of ESSER funds.
10. Consider and take possible action to delegate authority to the Superintendent or his designee to rank and select an Architect/Engineering firm for the HVAC upgrade project, including possible delegation of authority to negotiate and execute an agreement.
- 1. Principal Reports
- 1. Southwest Foodservice Excellence (SFE) Presentation
- 2. CISD Hall of Honor
- 3. End of 1st Six Weeks Enrollment
- 4. Check Payments
- 5. Financial Board Report
- 6. Financial Statement