Coleman High School students selected nominees for the Homecoming Queen and King for next week's festivities. Homecoming King will be crowned during the Pep Rally at the CHS Gym on Friday, September 27th. The Queen will be crowned during halftime of the first District football game that night at Hufford Field against Grape Creek. The Homecoming Court are pictured above, in order from left to right - Kenley Burkey, Danny DeLeon, Ginny Arnold, Jacob Diaz, Gabrielle Guerrero, Kolton Keeney, Blake Greaves, Baylie Diaz, Gage Sikes, Jenna Deramus.
- Council to Meet Thursday
- CHS Volleyball Game Order Changes for Saturday
- Prickly Pear OPEN Today for your Shopping Fun
- THIS WEEK - Coleman High School Multi-Class Reunion October 19
- Christian Family Ministries Held Clean-Up at Community Garden
- St. Mark's Annual Chicken Spaghetti Lunch - October 13th
- House Fire Saturday Morning in Coleman