According to County Judge Billy Bledsoe, the Commissioners have lifted the Burn Ban due to the recent rainfall. The Commissioners will meet again on Monday October 11 to reevaluate. Again, the Burn Ban is OFF as of Monday, October 1, 2021.
- St. Mark's Chicken Spaghetti Luncheon Sunday, October 17th
- LAMB / GOAT / HEIFER VALIDATION Next Week
- STARGAZING at CITY PARK TONIGHT !
- Vickey Barnett, 71
- Bluecats and Panthers Win, Mountaineers Fall to State #1 Team
- Bluekatts Defeat Gustine in District Volleyball
- Panthers & Mountaineers at Home, Bluecats on the Road