Construction is moving right along on the new hospital in Coleman. It is being built just west of the current Coleman County Medical Center. When we stopped by Wednesday, September 22, brick work was well underway. Brick, closely matching the existing hospital, was being applied to the north (College Avenue) side of the building. Current estimated completion is the Spring of 2022. Several photos are attached to this article. (ColemanTODAY.com photos)
- St. Mark's Chicken Spaghetti Luncheon Sunday, October 17th
- LAMB / GOAT / HEIFER VALIDATION Next Week
- STARGAZING at CITY PARK TONIGHT !
- Vickey Barnett, 71
- Bluecats and Panthers Win, Mountaineers Fall to State #1 Team
- Bluekatts Defeat Gustine in District Volleyball
- Panthers & Mountaineers at Home, Bluecats on the Road