If you can't attend Coleman football games, you can listen to the games on KOXE.com and on the KOXE App with Randy Turner and Brock Bouldin. How to listen is shown below.
1. Go to koxe.com
2. In the upper right hand portion of the screen is a blue button that says LISTEN. Click on the button.
3. You will be given three choices of stations to listen to. Click the choice that says KOXE Internet Station - Your Home for Coleman Sports.
4.You will come to a screen that says Coleman High School Sports. Click on the blue play button (next to the volume control slider). You'll hear the game starting at 6:45 pm.
HOW TO LISTEN ON THE KOXE APP
1. If you haven't already, download the KOXE App from the App store for your respective phone, iPhone or Android.
2. Open the App.
3. At the bottom of the page you'll find a gray and blue bar that says KOXE & KBWD - All Stations. Click All stations.
4. You will then be given three choices of stations to listen to. Click the choice that says Coleman Sports.
5. You should hear the game streaming starting at 6:45 pm.