Another new business opened this past weekend in Coleman. Blessed Mess is owned by Melissa Stautzenberger. Her husband Brad Stautzenberger and their kids helped get the store ready for the Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting ceremony held last Saturday, June 5th. Chamber Director Becky Slayton and several board members welcomed Blessed Mess and the Stautzenbergers as new Members of the Chamber of Commerce with the ribbon cutting and with the Member sticker on the front door. (The Chamber sticker has a QR code you can use to access the Chamber website.) Blessed Mess will be open TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 8th from 11:00am to 5:00pm and the rest of this RODEO week! Go by and see what you can't live without. The shop is on the 200 block of W. Pecan St. You can keep up with Blessed Mess by following their Facebook page.
- Retirement Party for Harris and McMillan at Courthouse
- KOXE to Provide Live Video Webcast of Coleman/Cisco Game
- Heart Strings Boutique Celebrates 1st Year Anniversary
- Coleman Hosts Cisco, Santa Anna at Lingleville, Panther Creek Open
- COLEMAN MUSEUM MYSTERY DINNER THEATER OCT. 30
- Coleman ISD Hall of Honor Tribute - James A. Williams
- Fixing Texas Transportation