Coming real soon!!! Coleman Chamber of Commerce Agriculture and Tourist Bureau / City of Coleman would like to let Coleman County know that we will be hosting this Bass Champs Championship at Lake O.H. Ivie from October 6-10th of 2021. We will have folks visiting Gas Stations, Lodging, and Dining with US so lets be sure to WELCOME them as they come to our community. If we can help with anything please call the Chamber at 325-625-2163.
The Bass Champs 2021 Team Championship presented by Yamaha and Skeeter Fishing Boats will be held on Lake O.H. Ivie in Coleman County on October 9th and 10th. The fishing tournament is being hosted by the Coleman County Chamber of Commerce, Agriculture and Tourism.
- Tournament Location - Concho Park Marina
- Registration & Dinner - Friday 10/8 from 3:00-5:30 PM
- Team Championship October 9th & 10th, 2021
- Weigh-in Saturday & Sunday 3-5 PM
- 1st Place - Skeeter FXR-20 - Yamaha 250 SHO
- 2nd Place - Skeeter ZX 225 - Yamaha 225 SHO
- Lake O.H. Ivie is off-limits from 9/20 to 10/5
- Official Practice - 10/6 to 10/8
- Tournament Location - Concho Park
- Entry Fee - $400 per team (Read more below...)
This fishing tournament is the richest guaranteed Open Team Championship in the United States with over $200,000 in Cash and Prizes guaranteed. Click here to register for Championship online. Let's welcome these fishing teams to Coleman and Coleman County and maybe we can get another big tournament held in the county.