The Coleman 4-H Club meeting that was scheduled for today, April 12th (6 pm at the Bill Franklin Center) HAS BEEN CANCELLED. 4-HERS ARE REMINDED TO PLEASE ATTEND NEXT MONTHS MEETING ON MAY 10TH. If you have any questions, you may contact the County Extension Office at 325-625-4519.
- Economic Development Board Schedules Thursday Evening Meeting
- Tickets on Sale for UIL Football State Championships at AT&T Stadium
- New Communications Tower to Benefit South Coleman County
- Coleman Elementary Places 3rd in UIL District Meet
- 2022 Coleman I.S.D. Hall of Honor Recipients Announced
- Dorothy McDonald, 82
- CHS Basketball Games TONIGHT (Tuesday) and This Weekend