Details for Street Department Laborer
Street Department Laborer
The City of Coleman is seeking applicants for the position of Street Department Laborer. This is a full time, non-exempt position. Prior experience is not necessary. This position will perform manual labor tasks in an outdoor environment and will be exposed to the elements.
Examples of work performed:
- Use or assist in use of heavy equipment to repair or construct streets.
- Use of light equipment and tools to fill and patch holes.
- Loading, unloading, lifting and moving material.
- Use of equipment to clear and maintain ditches.
- Other duties as required.
A high school diploma or GED is required. Candidates should have a Class "B" CDL driver's license, or be able to obtain one within 12 months.
Applications are available at City Hall or an electronic version HERE. Applications should be returned to Human Resources at 200 W. Liveoak, Coleman, TX 76834 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The City of Coleman is an equal opportunity employer.
City of Coleman