Details for Opes One Advisors- Financial Representative
At Opes One Advisors, we are looking for talented people who want to take control of their own success. We offer the freedom to run your own financial services practice with the support of a Fortune 250 Company behind you. Our advisors have a genuine care for people and a responsibility for doing what is right. If you have the desire to be directly rewarded for your efforts, make a difference in people’s lives, and be in a career that offers growth, please contacts us directly.
- Provide sound financial recommendations to help insure financial security for clients, and possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement recommendations
- Act as an advocate for your clients; commitment to enhance, enrich and serve client base
- Implement cutting edge financial strategies to grow and develop long lasting, value-based client relationships
- Professional Growth: Commitment to engage in a career long process of ongoing training and education to acquire the knowledge of financial products and services in changing economic conditions
- Expand a business practice by use of effective prospecting and referral-based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within target markets
- Learn necessary selling skills practices
What you can expect from us:
- Support- We are better when we work together. Mutual support leads to greater success rather than individual focus. For you to succeed, we need to work collaboratively as a team.
- Training- Our team is dedicated to providing as many resources as possible to help you in your success. You will be able to attend training sessions led by top advisors and industry leaders.
- Stability- You are backed by an almost 160-year-old Fortune 250 mutual financial company. We are prepared for changes and have your best interest at heart.
- Open-Mind- We believe in the power of diversity and find strength in our differences. We recognize the value of different perspectives, backgrounds, styles, values, & beliefs.
- 401(k), Pension, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- Flexible work schedule
Contact: Leonel Velazquez (512) 271 3794 Leonel.email@example.com