Details for Home Health RN Needed at North Runnels Hospital
North Runnels Hospital is accepting applications for a home health RN. The RN will report directly to the director of nursing and will maintain primary control and professional management of patients. RN will act as primary liaison between physician, patient and home health team, provide direct patient care services to home health patients. RN will evaluate patient needs and assist in preparation and execution of plan of care for each patient and maintain patient clinical records.
Requirements for position: Current RN license, compassionate and kind to patients, 1+ year of home health experience, bilingual is preferred. Contact Jeannie Free at 325-754-4141 for a complete job description.
- Herbert Lee Smith, 71
- CHS Tennis Competed in Hawley Tournament Last Thursday
- Coleman County Spring Sports Schedules
- Bulk Curbside Pickup Saturday March 14th
- County Commissioners to Meet Monday Morning - Agenda Posted
- Great Western Trail Days Longhorn Show Taking Entries
- Wyatt Placed 3rd and Made the Sale ~ Add-on to Auction Available