Details for Director of Maintenance & Operations(Posted 04/27/20)
Coleman ISD is seeking qualified person to fill Director of Maintenance & Operations position. Duties are to direct and manage the district’s facilities, maintenance operations and custodial operations. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Job qualifications are as follows, but not limited to:
- Knowledge of basic principles of construction, school plant maintenance and custodial operations
- Ability to conduct on-site inspections of district facilities
- Ability to manage budget and personnel
- Ability to implement policy and procedures
- Ability to interpret data
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Applications are available on the Coleman ISD website (www.colemanisd.net) under the Employment Tab or call 325-625-3575 to request. Submit CISD application and resume to Brandon McDowell, Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop-off to 2302 S. Commercial Avenue, Coleman, TX 76834. Specific questions regarding the position are to be directed to Mr. McDowell.
- Application Url
- More Info
- Coleman ISD