US Army Corps of Engineers Park Rangers at Hords Creek Lake, just west of Coleman, are hosting a Summer Interpretive Program Series. Programs will be held outdoors in Lakeside Park, Group Shelter 8, at 3 pm on various dates throughout the summer. The following is a list of dates and program topics.
May 25 - Oh Deer! Whitetail Deer at Hords Creek
June 1 - Geology Rocks at Hords Creek
June 8 - Wildlife Haunts, Hangouts and Habitats
June 15 - Wilderness First Aid
June 22 - "Bee" Kind to Flowers
June 29 - Fish Tales: An Introduction to Native Fish and How to Catch Them
Campers and the general public are encouraged to attend these free informative programs. For more information, contact the Hords Creek Lake Office at 325-625-2322.
- Occurred Saturday, May 25th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 8th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, June 29th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 1st, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 15th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm