The annual Fiesta de la Paloma our Coleman County Chamber of Commerce, Agriculture and Tourist Bureau organizes will be held on Friday, September 30th and Saturday, October 1st.
Saturday Cookoff, Vendors, Food Trucks, Fur Puppy Contest, Miss Coleman County Pageant, Car Show, Climbing Wall, Art Show, Book Sale, Downtown shopping, Grandparent Brag and lots More...
One of the most recent additions to the Fiesta is MUSIC. Director of the Chamber Becky Slayton has announced the groups and individuals providing music for our enjoyment and nightly dancing downtown. Headliner on Friday is Southern Comfort and on Saturday night will be The Backyard Boyz, a local band who is staying busy playing all around the region as of late. Alls of the bands contain Coleman talent making it a FUN weekend! More info on the Fiesta de la Paloma will be shared through the month of September. Below is the list of musicians to appear:
Fiesta de La Paloma - Friday, September 30
- Southern Comfort 8:00 - 11:00pm (Read Saturday's lineup below...)
- 11:00am - 3:00pm - Dela Rosa Band (Bobby Dela Rosa, Glenn Hargrave, Clay Smith, Oscar Garcia)
- 6:00 - 8:00pm - Donica Brothers (Mason and Logan Donica, Bobby Burks, Jody Payne, Marty Baker, Bob Ray)
- 8:00 - 11:00pm - Backyard Boyz (Spencer Gilbreath, Marcus Sanders, Troy Diaz, Klif Hernandez, Willie Gilbreath)
- Starting Friday, September 30th, 2022, repeats every day until Saturday, October 01, 2022 — all day