⛳️ Join the Coleman County Chamber of Commerce and Downtown Businesses for a fun-filled afternoon of a Putt-Putt / Sip & Stroll ⛳️ on Saturday, March 18th, with tee-off time of 1:00pm. The Deadline to sign up is Thursday, March 16, 2023. Register at the Chamber Office, 218 S. Commercial Avenue or call 325-625-2163. All businesses in downtown area will be open during their normal hours so mark COLEMAN TEXAS as your place to be on March 18th! If you don't want to do the Putt-Putt, then please go downtown and join the Sip & Stroll!
Players must meet at the Chamber at 12:30pm on the day of the event to pick up score cards. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Coleman Museum. See more info below:
- 9 local businesses will design their own putt-putt hole (most creative one wins a prize and bragging rights)
- OsKars Ranch
- Wicked Wick Candle Co.
- Odd & Company
- Flutter Beauty Bar
- 4 Aces Western Boutique
- Blessed Mess
- Jamison Mercantile
- Parker's Goods
- The Petal Patch
- 2 local businesses will be “Pit Stops” for snacks
- 1 local business will have a $5 “Hole-In-One” Challenge hole!
- CTX Coffee
- Awards & Karaoke at the Bull Bar at 5:30pm.
- Best Team Attire
- Winning Team
- Best Business Putt-Putt Hole
- $25 per player with 2 man, 3 man, or 4 man Teams
- Occurred Saturday, March 18th, 2023 @ 12:30 pm