City-Wide Cleanup coming in April! Details on the City of Coleman website and BELOW:
1. Bulk Curbside Pickup on Saturday, April 10th.
- 5 Large items or 25 bags of garbage (or an equivalent combination). Small items must be bagged or bundled. Loose items will not be picked up. Do not set out personal trash cans unless you want the can disposed of!
2. Free access to Convenience Center on Monday, April 12th through Saturday, April 17th.
- For Residential Customers only.
- Items that may not be accepted at the Convenience Center are:
- Oil or oil filters
- Household Hazardous Materials or Medical Waste
- Any other materials considered Hazardous
- Any materials from Contractors
- Dead animals
- All loads must be covered with a tarp so that littering does not occur. Loads not covered with a tarp will be subject to a $10.00 fee after a one time warning.
3. Another Bulk Curbside Pickup on Saturday, April 24th!
NOTE: Appliances are not allowed to be picked up at the curb. These items should be taken to the Convenience Center for recycling.
The Convenience Center is located on the North side of Coleman, on US-84. For more information about our services or restrictions, please call City Hall at 325-625-4116.
- Starting Monday, April 12th, 2021, repeats every day until Saturday, April 17, 2021 — all day
- Occurs Saturday, April 24th, 2021 — all day
- Occurred Saturday, April 10th, 2021 — all day